Online Coaching for BOTANY ENTRANCE
How iguruji video course is different from others
- Online coaching for M.Sc. BOTANY ENTRANCE is totally different concept as compared to other “live online classes for Sc. BOTANY ENTRANCE “
- We strongly believe in Freedom and ease of students and faculties to take classes and give lesson any day, anytime, anywhere and any topic of choice
- We record lectures, possible questions, solutions of possible doubts, tricks, Mnemonics, stories and concept in a virtual classroom and provide the finest and efficient class lecture.
- By this method students are not distracted by so called “jokes” “motivational speeches”, “unnecessary discussions” and the most irritating “repeated spoon feeding” you have freedom to repeat your lectures for multiple times, if facing any problem. This can develop a proper understanding of concept and subject.
- To make it more easy, we also provide support notes which are prints of the content running in video. This will save your time and energy and you can focus more on lecture and understanding concept during the video class. This concept of a support notes is introduced just to minimize the effort to write heavily while listening the lecture.
- Well make it clear, That support notes will never mean that you won’t be moving your pen / pencil during the class. We have left many gaps intentionally for your writing, underlining, marking some points important etc. This is just to make you focus on topic and to imbibe the concept in one run.
- Subscribing the support notes is totally optional and if you want to write notes while attending the video it’s totally your choice.
About the M.Sc. BOTANY ENTRANCE VIDEO COURSE :
- Although many students think that Botany is about cramming the data and facts and that’s very difficult. But in our video courses we have proved that botany can be easy to understand conceptual and faster to be learned.
- The course available in Both Hindi and Hinglish Medium (English Medium of North Indian Students)
- The available videos are made in such a manner that they are useful for M.Sc. Botany Entrance for BHU, DU M.Sc. Entrance for Botany Entrance, M.Sc. Entrance for Botany for Rajasthan and other state universities.
- While making course special emphasis is given on classical portion like lower plants, comparative anatomy, plant developmental biology and basic classification
- In the complete series of Sc. BOTANY ENTRANCE online coaching all video are classified into separate subject wise folders and placed in a logical order in which one should complete their course.
- Instruction Videos: in the course the first folder is always the instruction video for the given exam that include the videos to instruct you how to proceed in the series, major tips to work with videos, learning and conceptual methods , DOs and NOT DOs, and all the information about the course and the exam In the instruction videos we have explained how to complete the course in time and with managed schedule.
- all the folders have certain tricks, stories and learning short cuts video that will support you learning the course at faster pace
- In many folders we have added superfast revision videos also that will help you to revise the course whenever exam will approach.
- FOR DOUBT CLEARING Special “doubt button” with every video to ask your doubt, just click and post in the form of text, photo & video. We also give “live problem solving sessions“
- ALL NOTES UPDATE ARE SENT TO STUDENTS TIME TO TIME AS THE VIDEO UPDATED
- Syllabus Covered: – All the total 300 topicwise video are present from starting of the course.
- kindly download the list of videos from iguruji app>>free downloads>>> video series details or CLICK HERE FOR detailed video list
- Kindly note that Till now we have not included physics chemistry and mathematics in the course
- Duration Of Total Videos: around 200 + hours
- You should cover this syllabus in minimum 12 weeks and maximum 30 weeks
M.Sc. BOTANY ENTRANCE video Course available on :
- iGuruji app (download from Google playstore)
- offline ANDROID Based videos running on offline software on your mobile (suggested for those who have problem in network at their surrounding or Any issue with iguruji app installation) videos Can be downloaded from Google drive or we will send Memory card/pendrive (cost is chargeable additionally )
- offline desktop/laptop Based videos running on offline software on your desktop/laptop (suggested for those who have problem in watching videos on mobile or have Any issue with iguruji app installation) videos Can be downloaded from Google drive or we will send Memory card/pendrive (cost is chargeable additionally)
FEE STRUCTURE: –
3 days PAID TRIAL of all 350 videos ……….pay Rs. 500(adjustable in main fees when you extend the SAME VIDEO SERIES)
- 45 days subscription of all 350 videos……….pay Rs.8000
- 90 days subscription of all 350 videos……….pay Rs.10,000
- 6 months subscription of all 350 videos……….pay Rs.12000
- 12 months subscription of all 350 videos……….pay Rs.16000
- Support notes (prints of video screens) A = Rs.3500
- Modules (detailed study material with question banks) B= Rs.6500
- Online test series with video explanation (include mock tests) C = Rs.6000
45 days subscription +A = Rs.11,000
45 days subscription +A+C= Rs.17,000
45 days subscription +A+B+C= Rs.22,000
90 days subscription +A = Rs.13,000
90 days subscription +A+C= Rs.19,000
90 days subscription +A+B+C= Rs.24,000
6 months subscription +A = Rs.15,000
6 months subscription +A+C= Rs.21,000
6 months subscription +A+B+C= Rs.26,000
12 months subscription +A = Rs.19,000
12 months subscription +A+C= Rs.25,000
12 months subscription +A+B+C= Rs.30,000
- payment to be made In Favour Of “Aadhar Institute”
- A/C NO. 5874002100002555
- IFSC: PUNB0587400 BANK BRANCH : Punjab National Bank, BARKAT NAGAR, JAIPUR-302015..