Online Coaching for DBT JRF
How iguruji video course is different from others
- Online coaching for DBT-JRF is totally different concept as compared to other “live online classes for DBT-JRF “
- We strongly believe in Freedom and ease of students and faculties to take classes and give lesson any day, anytime, anywhere and any topic of choice
- We record lectures, possible questions, solutions of possible doubts, tricks, Mnemonics, stories and concept in a virtual classroom and provide the finest and efficient class lecture.
- By this method students are not distracted by so called “jokes” “motivational speeches”, “unnecessary discussions” and the most irritating “repeated spoon feeding” you have freedom to repeat your lectures for multiple times, if facing any problem. This can develop a proper understanding of concept and subject.
- To make it more easy, we also provide support notes which are prints of the content running in video. This will save your time and energy and you can focus more on lecture and understanding concept during the video class. This concept of a support notes is introduced just to minimize the effort to write heavily while listening the lecture.
- Well make it clear, That support notes will never mean that you won’t be moving your pen / pencil during the class. We have left many gaps intentionally for your writing, underlining, marking some points important etc. This is just to make you focus on topic and to imbibe the concept in one run.
- Subscribing the support notes is totally optional and if you want to write notes while attending the video it’s totally your choice.
About the DBT JRF VIDEO COURSE :
- In the complete series of DBT-JRF online coaching all video are classified into separate subjectwise folders and placed in a logical order in which one should complete their course.
- Instruction Videos: in the course the first folder is always the instruction video for the given exam that include the videos to instruct you how to proceed in the series, major tips to work with videos, learning and conceptual methods , DOs and NOT DOs, and all the information about the course and the exam In the instruction videos we have explained how to complete the course in time and with managed schedule.
- all the folders have certain tricks, stories and learning short cuts video that will support you learning the course at faster pace
- In many folders we have added superfast revision videos also that will help you to revise the course whenever exam will approach.
- DBT-JRF course have unique arrangement of video’s from all units given in your syllabus that include all Agricultural Biotechnology, Animal Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering and Industrial Biotechnology, Bioinformatics & Computational Biology, Environmental Biotechnology, Marine Biotechnology, Medical Biotechnology Molecular and Human Genetics, Neuroscience, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Out of these videos you need to choose the topic according to your ease and comport although in many folders we have not added all 100% topics
- FOR DOUBT CLEARING Special “doubt button” with every video to ask your doubt, just click and post in the form of text, photo & video. We also give “live problem solving sessions“
- ALL NOTES UPDATE ARE SENT TO STUDENTS TIME TO TIME AS THE VIDEO UPDATED
- Instruction Videos: in the course the first folder is always the instruction video for the given exam that include the videos to instruct you how to proceed in the series, major tips to work with videos, learning and conceptual methods , DOs and NOT DOs, and all the information about the course and the exam
- Syllabus Covered: – All the total 250 topicwise video are present from starting of the course you just need to follow our instructions kindly download the list of videos from iguruji app>>free downloads>>> video series details
- CLICK HERE FOR detailed video list
- You should cover this syllabus in minimum 12 weeks and maximum 30 weeks
- Duration Of Total Videos: around 200 + hours
DBT JRF video Course available on :
- iGuruji app (download from Google playstore)
- offline ANDROID Based videos running on offline software on your mobile (suggested for those who have problem in network at their surrounding or Any issue with iguruji app installation) videos Can be downloaded from Google drive or we will send Memory card/pendrive (cost is chargeable additionally )
- offline desktop/laptop Based videos running on offline software on your desktop/laptop (suggested for those who have problem in watching videos on mobile or have Any issue with iguruji app installation) videos Can be downloaded from Google drive or we will send Memory card/pendrive (cost is chargeable additionally)
FEE STRUCTURE: –
3 days PAID TRIAL of all 350 videos ……….pay Rs. 500(adjustable in main fees when you extend the SAME VIDEO SERIES)
- 45 days subscription of all 350 videos……….pay Rs.8000
- 90 days subscription of all 350 videos……….pay Rs.10,000
- 6 months subscription of all 350 videos……….pay Rs.12000
- 12 months subscription of all 350 videos……….pay Rs.16000
- Support notes (prints of video screens) A = Rs.3500
- Modules (detailed study material with question banks) B= Rs.6500
- Online test series with video explanation (include mock tests) C = Rs.6000
45 days subscription +A = Rs.11,000
45 days subscription +A+C= Rs.17,000
45 days subscription +A+B+C= Rs.22,000
90 days subscription +A = Rs.13,000
90 days subscription +A+C= Rs.19,000
90 days subscription +A+B+C= Rs.24,000
6 months subscription +A = Rs.15,000
6 months subscription +A+C= Rs.21,000
6 months subscription +A+B+C= Rs.26,000
12 months subscription +A = Rs.19,000
12 months subscription +A+C= Rs.25,000
12 months subscription +A+B+C= Rs.30,000
- payment to be made In Favour Of “Aadhar Institute”A/C NO. 5874002100002555IFSC: PUNB0587400BANK BRANCH : Punjab National Bank, BARKAT NAGAR, JAIPUR-302015..