ABOUT JNU Entrance
JNU conduct 3 major entrance
1. JNU SLS ENTRANCE for school of life sciences
2. JNU SCMM entrance for special Centre for molecular medicine
3. JNU SES ENTRANCE for school of environmental sciences
JNU SLS ENTRANCE
Part -A will have multiple choice type questions at the level of 10+2 in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The Candidates will be required to attempt 30
Part-B will also have multiple-choice questions of Bachelor’s level requiring thinking and analysis. There will be questions from Physics, Mathematics, Biology (e.g., Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics and Molecular Biology) and Chemistry. The candidates will be required to attempt 70 questions out of 100
Each correct answer carries 1 mark There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer 1/3 will be deducted.
JNU SES ENTRANCE
Part-A consists of 45 questions. Answer any 30 questions. Each question carries 1 mark There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer 1/4 will be deducted.
Part-B consists of 95 questions. Answer any 70 questions. Each question carries 1 mark. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer 1/4 will be deducted.
Syllabus of JNU ENTRANCE
Not defined. better see the previous year’s question papers and on this basis prepare the exam
Eligibility for JNU ENTRANCE
Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology, 4-years B.Sc. (Physician Assistant Course); OR Medicine (MBBS) OR B.D.S. with at least 55% marks.
Cut off JNU ENTRANCE
Tips to crack JNU ENTRANCE
- It requires full preparation of physics chemistry biology and mathematics give support to boost up your rank.
- The syllabus is demanding 11th and 12th level physics, chemistry and biology preparation for Part-A. So better give enough time
- This easy portion by preparing medical entrance level
- For section B physics chemistry biology and mathematics are included get of which for physics and mathematics portion you can rely on 11 and 12th level preparation but for chemistry and biology complete preparation of B.Sc. / graduation level is required.
- The best way to prepare JNU CEEB is to prepare the syllabus of your graduation that must include botany zoology chemistry and biotech
- The ratio of physics, chemistry, math’s and biology in section B is usually 20:20:10:50 but it may vary slightly year to year.
- In Biology give extra attention to microbiology, cell biology genetics; immunology, molecular biology; biochemistry and ecology never skip classical botany and zoology parts.
- You can rely on aadhar institute’s study material for preparing JNU CEEB and we have been providing the best coaching for JNU entrance since 2002.
- Biology must be prepared well upto B.Sc. Biotech (Hons) level that include Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering, Bioprocess, Environmental Biotech, Plant Biotech, Animal Biotech, Immunology, Biochemistry etc.
- For other sections like Physics you should be well prepared above medical entrance and below B.Sc. level and chemistry upto any basic chemistry level entrance that must include the topics as mentioned above in IIT-JAM section
- You must complete your syllabus by end of November especially if you are B.Sc. appearing student because from January onward you will have to take the pain of your practical exams and B.Sc. main exam also if you are in yearly system.