BATCHES Starts From: July & August
Completion of course : by the end of November (July batch) and starting of January(august batch)
For IIT-JAM(BT), JNU-CEEB
Fee (lumpsum) – Rs. 35,000/-physics + chemistry +mathematics and biotechnology
Fee (installment)- Rs. 36,000/-
First installment Rs 20,000/- at the time of admission and second installment Rs 16000/-
(If joining for biology only 22000/- Single installment)
Duration: 3 to 4 Hours Daily Class
5 Months + refresher course and Mock tests in the month of January and February
Pattern of practice test :
- Every week major test at the centre of all subjects(compulsory) and online test are optional.
- We simply define the key of success is consistent hard work and correct guidance in a systematic and updated manner. This Mantra is being followed in our Classroom Program that complete our course in time and students get enough time for revision.
- During the course, special emphasis is given to sharpen the conceptual and analytical skills of students so that they can face all leading Biotechnology Entrance Tests.
- All the subjects viz. Biological Sciences, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are covered in week by 3 to 4 hours daily class.
- We are even working on Sunday as there will test on every Sunday for the syllabus whatever we have covered in the week.
- Our weekly tests and problem solving classes make any student habitual to take any Entrance Test of even maximum difficulty level like IIT-JAM biotech, IIT-JAM BL, JNU-combined biotech entrance, SAU entrance.
- Admission in this course is open in two times in a year May and August and completion time of their Syllabus is November and January respectively
Beside the regular Classroom Tests, All students are given online support through Online Test Series so that they can access themselves as compare to other competitors of different programs around the India.