About School Lecturer Exam
Tentative date of exam notification :- Published According To Requirement By Govt Agencies
Tentative date of filling forms :- Published According To Requirement By Govt Agencies
Tentative date of exam :- Published According To Requirement By Govt Agencies
Pattern Of RPSC School Lecturer Exam
(1) The competitive examination shall carry 450 marks.
(2) There will be two papers. Paper I shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be
(3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
(4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
Paper-I General awareness and General Studies Duration: 1 Hour and 30 minutes
No. of Questions
History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test : Hindi, English
General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan
Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009
Paper-II Subject Concerned Duration: 3 Hours
No. of Questions
Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level
Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level
Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level
Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning.
Eligibility for SCHOOL LECTURER
Min Age 21 Year And Maximum Age 30 (Relaxation According To Reservation Categories To Women, ST /SC, Physically Challenged)
Cutoff SCHOOL LECTURER
Tips to crack SCHOOL LECTURER
- This is one of the promising Govt. Job after M.Sc. if you have B.Ed. as additional essential degree.
- This exam is conducted by state agencies like VYPAM, RPSC or other PSCs.
- The exam is conducted on the basis demands raised by secondary boards and finally decided by government usually these exams are just before politically active years like Lok-Sabha election, State legislation election because Govt. Teachers are the best machinery to spread political agenda well apart from these facts.
- To prepare these exam one must have very good G.K (General Knowledge) that include History, Geography, English, Maths, Political Science
- The Subject paper itself includes senior 12th secondary level graduation level and post graduation level questions as mentioned in the syllabus.
To prepare the exam.
- Prepare very good GK because this is the critical factor that can change your career
- Prepare all medical entrance level test in Depth
- Put special attention on graduation level books specially economic botany economic zoology.
- At post graduation level prepare the syllabus on the General Basis, mean you should know about “what” not need to prepare “why” and “how”.
- usually there is no interview for recruitment of school lectureship exam.
- The separation of senior secondary level, graduation level and post graduation level question is not seen in the syllabus of PGT-Biology exam of Kendriya Vidhyalaya.
FOR SCHOOL LECTURER STUDY MATERIAL CLICK HERE
FOR SCHOOL LECTURER TEST SERIES CLICK HERE